This is a near real-time view (delayed by at most five minutes) of ALL cyber-attack traffic being countered, blocked, and tracked by all Titan systems installed in the field.
1. Hack attempts are occurring on almost all external IP addresses on a 24×7 basis.
2. Many networks, even those with strong firewall defense systems, are vulnerable.
3. The attacks are coming from computer software especially designed to do hacking — as well as human attacks.
4. Hack attempts are coming from all over the world, including the US, China, and Eastern Europe.
5. All external IP addresses are being attacked regardless of the size of the company (big or small).
6. Sooner or later all networks will collapse under so much strain.
7. Hackers are focusing on the millions of weak points on all networks.
8. Hacking is a lucrative venture — that is why so much effort is being put into it.
9. When hackers attack your network they eat up your bandwidth too.
10. Stealth hacks are the worst because the victims do not know that they have been hacked and the hackers keep coming back to steal more.
If you want to see for yourself – try Titan FREE for 30 days and view your own statistics on your own private Titan portal.
RANSOMWARE protection is NOW available and included with all Titan Shipments!!!!!!
“There are two types of companies in the world: those that know they’ve been hacked, and those that don’t.” –Misha Glenny, world known Cyber Security Specialist
Click on the “Offending IP” hyperlinks below to see where the attacks are coming from.