Titan, The Intrusion and Data Breach Prevention System for Your Network
Total number of intrusion and data breach attempts blocked by Titan – as of 05/02/2016 07:44:30 PM
The ONLY IPS that covertly protects your network from the outside BEFORE they get in.
Titan is compatible with ALL Firewalls!
Full Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) plus immediate frontal attack compliance and protection!
TITAN IS NOT A FIREWALL
Titan sits in front of your existing firewall and works in conjunction with your firewall to augment your Cyber security.
A firewall presents a logical “door” that the hackers can focus on and try to break into,whereas Titan does not present any “door” – therefore it cannot be hacked.
Titan’s patented stealth mode architecture allows it to secretly sit in front of the firewall, observe traffic, and act on the bad traffic that is traversing through the pipe.
Titan behaves like a pipe with invisible technology that is monitoring and filtering all packets as they pass through WITHOUT limiting your network’s performance.
Advanced technology controls and limits the effects of DDOS attacks as well.
If Titan is not a firewall – What is it?
Think of Titan as a covert security guard that secretly watches each byte that tries to enter your network.
Firewalls are needed and play an important part in what they do.
Titan is not designed to duplicate what a firewall does.
Titan’s patented architecture enables it to do what other devices cannot do!
Add in PCI, HIPAA, and SOX compliance plus undetectable packet monitoring, dynamic rules, real-time monitoring, and auto-escalation.
Titan’s architecture, built from the ground-up, is designed SOLELY to prevent intrusions.
And Titan learns…
Titan, the singular intrusion prevention system was developed after Oasis Technology experienced a massive Cyber attack that impacted the company.
It is believed that Oasis was mistakenly targeted by Chinese groups.
Oasis struggled to find an off the shelf solution but to no avail.
As a result, Oasis successfully developed their own device to protect themselves.
Titan was born.
Titan is the only patented Intrusion Prevention System that COVERTLY tracks and stops hackers in their tracks!
Do we compete with firewall manufacturers?
NO – we partner with them.
Some of our partners are:
- Sonic Wall
- Palo Alto
Benefits of Titan:
- Sits in front of your Firewall
- Is housed at your company, in your control
- Reduces Internet bandwidth requirements due to reduced traffic
- Increases network performance because hackers’ traffic doesn’t reach your network
Thirty day FREE trial – try it before you buy it. If Titan does not deliver – return it.
Try it now and see who is attacking your network — you may be surprised.
Some regular questions about Titan
- How does the system work if a client is storing the majority of their information on a cloud such as Sony or Target? In essence, how would they deploy Titan to protect all of their data? The cloud provider has to have their own Titan box. This is the big weakness with cloud providers and cloud storage. If they go down, or are hacked, or get a virus, burn down, etc. – then the data for ALL the customers is affected, too. This is something the cloud providers do not want to talk about.
- Are there opportunities to use Titan with cloud based data centers? YES. Titan is really needed there. Big centers is where the hackers will strike first.
- Are health insurance agencies required to be HIPAA compliant or just the actual insurance companies? All health insurance agencies AND insurance companies are required to be HIPAA compliant.
- Is Titan applicable to banks and even small banks? Absolutely, Titan is inexpensive insurance for banks. Banks are governed by a host of laws including Sarbanes- Oxley (SOX), and Gramm-Leach Bliley in California.
- What local or state governments have you sold Titan to and if so, do you have testimonials from them? We now have it installed in the City of Camarillo and we are working on other city and county governments.
- Part of the service that you provide includes monitoring. Are your clients able to monitor Titan as well? YES. The users can do their own monitoring and additionally we also provide 24×7 monitoring, updates, maintenance, and keep a watch out for new hack attempts. If we see a problem we also notify the customer.
- What provisions can be made for pilot projects to test the system for local and state governments at their most vulernable entry point? I would think, in most cases, that local or state governments would want to see beyond a reasonable doubt that Titan does what Oasis claims it does before making a full commitment to Titan. Absolutely, we do that ALL of the time – 30 day free trial, no obligations.
- How will you deal with installations across the nation? Are orders processed with equipment sent to them with everything else being done over the phone once the equipment has been received? How does this process work? We just need to obtain a very small amount of technical info from them over the phone and then we ship them a completely configured Titan box. All they have to do is plug it in. It takes three minutes and we can walk them through it over the phone.
- Would Titan have prevented the most recent hack attacks? Yes. What situation we cannot prevent against is if someone has a user id of “abc” and a password of “1234”.
- How many entry points will one device service? It depends on the model: Pegasus will service 5 entry points Atlas will service 15 entry points Zeus will service 32 entry points Mega-Zeus will service 255+ entry points
- Can you send more information on the Titan product? Yes, we can email a PDF with the necessary information.
What Our Clients Say About Titan
Titan is available in four models to meet your specific needs and budgets:
- Titan Pegasus – 5 IP addresses/50Mbps
- Titan Atlas – 15 IP addresses/100Mbps
- Titan Zeus – 32 IP addresses/300Mbps
- Titan Mega-Zeus 255+ IP addresses/1Gbps+
Find out more about our Titan Partner Program